Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little brag on my kids

Hey all,

Just wanted to brag a bit on my kids.

My oldest just got back from three weeks at the Missouri Scholars Academy. It's basically an academic brain camp for 300 of the smartest kids in the state. I am very proud of her!
She also recently qualified to go to national YHEC shooting competition in PA this year

My youngest also qualified to go to go to the national YHEC competition. She also did very well at the Scholastic Clay Target Program's state trap shoot this year. Her squad won first place at state for the Jr high division. She is also going to the national trap shoot (the Grand at Sparta Il) in a few weeks.

All this travel and practice ammo is about to break the bank for Holly and I but we are very proud of both girls' accomplishments this summer.

2 comments:

Matson said...

Congratulations to the girls and their parents. Wish more kids had parents like you two.

Matson said...

Congratulations to the girls and the parents. Wish more kids had parents like you two.